Thursday, December 11, 2008

I made this ecard last night and my husband and I couldn't stop laughing I sent it to my family back home on Guatemala and my friends I know they will be making fun of us for a couple of days but you know is fun to make people you love laugh hope you enjoy it too and hope you have a great weekend and Happy Holidays from my family to you. Thank you for visit my blog.

Hice esta ecard anoche y mi esposo y yo no podiamos parar de reirnos se la he enviado a mi familia en Guatemala y a mis amigas ya se que se estaran burlando de nosotros por unos dias pero ya saben es divertido hacer reir a la gente que amas espero que la disfruten tambien y espero que tengan un lindo fin de semana y felices fiestas por adelantado de parte de mi familia para ustedes. Gracias por visitarme.

1 comments:

Anne Thompson said...

Hi there, I'm Anne, I found your blog off of Lynn's. you're LO's are beautiful, and you have a lovely family!! Take care, Anne